Diamond programme is 3 months of weekly 1 to 1 online private sessions tailored to your needs.
Platinum programme is 3 months, twice monthly 1 to 1 online private sessions tailored to your needs.
Both include email support and one weekly support call (if needed).
- Would you like to feel more positive and achieve more with less effort?
- How about feeling more confident and inspired by connect with the Universal Qi/energy field?
- Become more joyful with a sense of inner peace
- Let go of beliefs and blocks that no longer serve you
- Become more present, improving your relationship with yourself and others.
- Would you like to take control of your health in body and mind for peak performance?
- Learn to switch off and sleep like a baby, waking up more positive and energised
- Bring more peace and harmony into your life
- Strengthen your immune system as your energy flows more naturally around the body.
About Alessandro Ferullo
I have been practising Qigong for over 25 years with my teacher, Zhixing Wang, teaching for over 15 years both groups, corporate and 1 to 1.
My story started many years ago, an Italian boy, born in Indonesia, lived in Sardinia aged 2, moved to Tanzania with the family aged 3 and grew up in the UK from the age of 9. I often found myself searching for a deeper meaning to life from a young age and believe this led me to discovering Qigong by chance over 25 years later, a never ending study and practice of human nature, energy, connection, universal and natural laws and the possibility of leading a joyful healthy life on so many levels.
I am so grateful to be able to share my Qigong experience and teachings with you . After all, this qi/energy is what keeps us and nature alive and thriving, and is always present. The challenge of how to connect to it and how to stay in tune with it is my continuing journey and I am excited to share it with you…
Qigong is a simple practice based on the connection with the primordial Qi/energy which is the life force of this planet, keeping us and nature alive, healthy and vibrant.
I have had a lifelong interest in energy, health and continue to study Buddhism, Taoism, among other Eastern philosophies.
In Qigong practice, we connect with the cosmic, universal qi, stay in tune and cultivate natural and healthy habits to benefit body, mind and spirit. It is mainly practised through simple energetic body movements and breathing techniques.
It is suitable and adaptable for all levels of fitness and all ages.
1 to 1 private sessions online helping you with your specific needs.
These sessions will include:
- Full Body awareness , re-organising and re-balancing your energy system, explaining principles for ideal balance (Yin/Yang ).
- Becoming more present, various breathing techniques explained .
- Energizing morning practice, preparing for the day ahead.
- Clearing and resting the mind and sensing the connection to the Qi/Universal energy.
- Learning to tune in and use this connection for mental clarity, calming emotions, self-healing and re-charging your energy.
- Practices to transform emotions, tapping into and releasing blocked energy
- Healthy spine practice gathering the energy back to the body, strengthening the spine
- Improving and speeding up digestion for better mental focus after meals (Transforming food quickly and effectively in 10-15 mins) instead of the usual 2-3 hours it takes.
- Advanced breathing techniques for quick relaxation and longevity.
- Evening calming practice, gathering your energy.
What people say
Thank you so much for workshop, I absolutely loved Qi Gong. Before going to the workshop I felt stifled in my creativity and moving forward into action. I felt the fluidity between my thoughts and actions were out of sync. On the day I really resonated with Qigong considering I had never done it before, I really enjoyed the movements and connecting with the earth and universe it brought a sense of contentment for me and calmness to my mind.
Especially if you are wanting more of a spiritual awakening and a connection with the your mind, body and spirit – Qigong is an excellent format in creating that missing void in your life. I feel my creativity has come back to me and I have been practicing a little each day. For that I thank you.
‘Alessandro is a wonderful Qigong teacher who brings a great sense of enjoyment, purpose and discovery to his classes. As a dedicated practitioner of many years he is an ideal guide to learning this wonderful system for self healing.’
Alessandro has been my chi gong teacher for ten years. One of the first benefits I realised from a day of chi gong was that I slept and awoke feeling lighter in body and mind. Alessandro skilfully teaches with clarity,awareness, and a sense of humour.
Cavan Rouse. Brighton
“I always leave the day feeling brighter and clearer than when I arrived. I really like the different exercises we do- the variety keeps the practice fresh and interesting, and gives us various ways to connect. The class also helps keep me inspired and motivated to do my own daily practice. Thank you so much Alessandro, for your accessible and encouraging teaching style.”
Pleased to report a 4th night (or is it now 5th, can’t remember which is great) of sleep without having medical aid. It’s so amazing Alessandro, for years I’ve struggled with this, never for one minute thinking that it could be so easy and pain free to stop and have decent sleep. I can now envisage a future without them, something I couldn’t only a week ago. I’m so grateful. Thank you.
Sleep update: It’s now been nearly 2 weeks (tomorrow) since my session with Alessandro. Since then I’ve not used, or had to use any medical sleep aid, so it’s been pure natural sleep. The quality of sleep is also much better. I feel like I’ve slept properly and can actually concentrate more and can think straight. It feels almost miraculous. I wake feeling refreshed and even if I’ve woken early, I feel like I can think and concentrate effectively. From such a simple technique, such monumental changes. Thank you Alessandro.