Flowing Health Monthly Membership
If you are not where you want to be as we come out of lockdown or find yourself struggling with stress, anxiety or with your energy and emotions, I am here to offer you hope and support.
I have created a membership group where you will have 2 live monthly Qigong with sessions online with me and a private community you can belong to support you on your journey.
I am originally Italian, born in Indonesia, now based in Wimbledon and lived in 9 countries until I settled in the UK.
For over 30 years I have been studying and practicing Qigong with my teacher Zhixing Wang in London and have always been drawn to the healing arts, eastern philosophies and what makes us joyful and fulfilled in life.
You can read more about Qigong here.
- If you are feeling stuck, exhausted, stressed or overwhelmed, I can show you natural ways to take control of your health .
- You will learn simple ways to stay healthy and inspired and ways to integrate these habits into your daily life.
- We are living in a fast changing world where it is becoming increasingly harder to stay grounded, stress free, fulfilled and happy.
- It is easy to hold on to stress without being aware of it and become used to living a half healthy life.
What people say
“Qigong really does help clear the mind, increase focus, and re-energise. “I came away feeling physically and mentally de-stressed” Meenal Savani, Dietician & Holistic Health Coach
“A connection with your mind, body and spirit. Creating that missing void in your life. I feel my creativity has come back to me” Sharan Johal
I had my first session with Alessandro yesterday. I explained to him my current life, as I believe to know it, and he then went through the body top to toe. When we were done, I was a new man! Thank you Alessandro! You are amazing! I really enjoyed it, and will recommend you to everybody I know. Miguel
Pause. Connect & Rebalance with Flowing health
- You may be feeling overwhelmed with too much to deal not knowing how to stay calm in the storm, and dealing with challenges is a real struggle.
- If your energy is not flowing and balanced, this can affect both your physical and mental health.
- If you do not take action, It may lead to more serious illness, affect your work performance and even your relationships.
- A lack of sleep can affect your daily performance and moods often leading to pain and suffering where you may feel stuck with no way out.
Among the benefits, you will :
- Feel more grounded, empowered & nourished
- Feel more connected & supported by the Universal Qi/energy
- Be able to let go of stress more quickly and more easily
- Have 24 hour access to recordings and be able to take control of your health
We will practice:
- Techniques to integrate into daily life for example breathing techniques for inner peace and helping to deal with overwhelm,
- Improving posture helping energy flow, feeling more grounded and present
- Improving digestion to transform food more quickly into energy
- Transforming negative emotions and improving relationships (both with yourself and others)
- Reflecting on ancient wisdom from the Tao Te Ching and other classics relevant to our modern fast paced lives
- Resting the mind, improving sleep and digestion
Easy to sign up–no contract. Try it and if you dont like it I will give you a full refund.
Payment options are:
Stay healthy, joyful and inspired with Qigong
What people say
Qigong really does help clear the mind, increase focus, and re-energise. I came away feeling physically and mentally de-stressed and learnt effective qigong exercises that can be quick and simple to practice in daily life.
Meenal Savani, Dietician & Holistic Health Coach
Thank you so much for workshop, I absolutely loved Qi Gong.
I really resonated with Qigong considering I had never done it before…it brought a sense of contentment for me and calmness to my mind.
Especially if you are wanting more of a spiritual awakening and a connection with your mind, body and spirit – Qigong is an excellent format in creating that missing void in your life. I feel my creativity has come back to me and I have been practicing a little each day. For that I thank you.
Alessandro has been my chi gong teacher for ten years. One of the first benefits I realised from a day of chi gong was that I slept and awoke feeling Lighter in body and mind. Alessandro skilfully teaches with clarity, awareness, and a sense of humour
Cavan Rouse. Brighton
I have to say the best thing I have managed to do for many years, and I believe what I have been searching for, and asking the Universe for, I loved every minute of it.
The last exercise where we brought our heart qi back to ourselves was incredibly powerful for me …Another bonus was that I had the best nights sleep I have had in about 20 years, this has been a problem for me since I burnt out!
I was watching the recording of your teaching. It was very good. I had low back pain before and it disappeared after your class! I did not stand up just watched and did some small movements.